Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dear Anonymous...

....  I'm not sure if our family knows you, or if you even know our family.  My guess is yes, but I can't be sure.  I saw your name come up on our donation button the other day, and I cried.


I cried because I am so very thankful for your gift, and I wish you could know just how thankful I am.

I cried because that means we are one step closer to the hope we need to bring our little one home.

I cried because I know that a financial donation is a personal sacrifice for you.

I cried because of the hope you must have for our family too.

I cried because I get to share with our Little Opia that there were many special angels that helped to bring him/her home to us.

I cried because I have to believe that God is orchestrating not just a miracle for our little family, but perhaps He is also orchestrating something bigger, in and through others --  compassion, awareness, selfless love, faith, and hope.

I cried because you join the "Village of Love" of some of our dearest friends and family that have also stepped out in faith for Little Opia.


And so, Anonymous, you will be in my prayers daily.  I lift up words of thanks and blessing for you and yours.  You have become a part of our story, a part of our family, and a part of our child in such a special way.

Thank you, my friend.  From the bottom of my heart.


Ephesians 3: 14 - 21 ...

For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15from whom his whole familya in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment